It can, however, be difficult to get your foot in the door as a small business – that's where the Procurement Technical Assistance Center comes in. Join us to discover the opportunities and requirements of the government marketplace, how to conduct relevant market research, find opportunities, which certifications can improve your success, and where to find resources and assistance.
On Wednesday, Nov. 17, 12-1pm, we're hosting a webinar with the Procurement Technical Assistance Center to help you learn to navigate the world of government procurement contracts.
Webinar Topics Include:
- Getting ready to market your goods and services to the government
- Understanding the basic rules and regulations you must adhere to
- Securing and utilizing government certifications to benefit your business
- Conducting market research and learning basic marketing tips and tools
- Learning about opportunities for government contracting and business support from the Norcal PTAC
FREE REGISTRATION REQUIRED: GO HERE TO REGISTER.
Here's a preview to the webinar: