Bloom serves clients referred from more than 45 nonprofit and government agencies including job training programs, educational institutions, family service agencies, treatment centers, domestic violence and homeless shelters. Founded in 1999, staff and volunteers provide an experience of acknowledgement and dignity when selecting a wardrobe. Bloom employs seven part-time staff and has over 100 volunteers.
Bloom is looking for an upbeat personality who can help the organization as they grow. Our staff works hard to serve the people of Marin County. An understanding of our organization and compassion for the population we serve is a must. A college education and writing skills are preferred. Good communication skills are necessary for this position. Bloom is located at 1557 4th street in San Rafael.
1. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and excel.
2. Spanish language skills a plus.
3. Positive can do attitude and a team player.
4. Social media skills a plus.
5. Customer service skills and ability to represent Bloom positively.
6. Previous retail experience a plus.
7. Ability to work some Saturdays, hours are approximately 20-30 per week depending on retail schedules.
Contact Bloom for more details at email@example.com