The Restaurants Care Resilience Fund is back for another round of grants to support California’s independent restaurants. Grants are $3,000 and can be used for kitchen equipment upgrades or retention bonuses.
Winning restaurants are welcomed into a cohort and receive one-year of support services and resources to promote their long-term success. All California-based restaurants with fewer than three units and under $3 million in revenue are invited to apply. Deadline is April 30!
Here is a new funding option for restaurants.
Go here for all info and to apply.
Who is eligible to receive a grant?
- Independent restaurants (not part of a large chain or franchise)
- 1-3 units
- Under $3 million in annual revenue (combined revenue for all units/concepts)
- Have been open for at least one full year
- Customer of SoCalGas, PG&E, or SDG&E
- Located in CA owned by a CA resident
- Note: Members of the STATE boards of the California Restaurant Association and California Restaurant Foundation are not eligible.
- All restaurants that meet the above criteria are eligible and encouraged to apply, additional consideration is given to restaurants owned by women and people of color.
- Application is open from April 15th-30th
- Must be based in California
- Fewer than 3 units/concepts
- Under $3M in annual revenue
- Funding for ALL counties across California
- Funding can be used toward kitchen equipment or retention bonuses
- Winners will be announced in early June
MORE INFO & APPLY.