Enjoy Mill Valley GUIDE FACTS
- An annual comprehensive, year-spanning print publication covering all things Mill Valley, from major events and vital community info to “must have” Mill Valley products, profiles and more.
- Placed in Marin Magazine’s June issue, readership of 108,900
- 43,000 guides additional distributed to Marin area homes and businesses
- Two ways to advertise: Placement in the body of the Guide or prominently in the Guide’s Chamber Member Directory
MV Community Map Facts
- The most requested item at the MV Visitor Center
- Full-color, double-sided foldout map highlighting MV’s bustling commercial districts
- Prominently feature your business year-round
- 36,000 inserted in December’s Marin Magazine, readership of 108,900
- Thousands more distributed to businesses and homes
EnjoyMillValley.com Banner Ad Facts
- EnjoyMillValley.com is the go-to online source for news and info about what’s happening in Mill Valley
- Reach 10,000 unique visitors deeply connected to the MV community every month
- through digital banner ads
- Place your ad in the “first read” position at the top of the page
ALL ADVERTISING – Sizes and Rates
- Full Page: 6.5” width x 9.25” height – $1,800
- Half Page: 6.5” width x 4.65” height – $1,000
- Quarter Page: 3.25” width x 4.65” height – $550
- Member Directory Double: 6.5" width by 1" height – $750
- Member Directory Single: 3.25" width x 1" height – $400
- MV Community Map Ad: 2" width x 2" height – $650
- EnjoyMillValley.com Banner Ad: 728 px x 90 px – $350/3 months (3-month minimum)
- Premium EnjoyMillValley.com Banner Ad: 940 px x 170 px – $500/3 months (3-month minimum)
Guide + Community Map Package – save 10%
- Full Page + Community Map: $2,205
- Half Page + Community Map: $1,518
- Quarter Page + Community Map: $1,050
- Preferential Guide Placement: Full Page +$200, Half Page +$150, Quarter Page +$100
- Digital Banner ad: Selected Business Category – $350/3 months (3-month minimum); Event or Blog Page – $500/ 3 months (3-month minimum)
- 10% discount for non-profit organizations on all ads
Guide + Community Map + Online – take 15% off
(CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH OTHER PACKAGES)
- Submit all Guide image files to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 1, 2020 and Community Map image files by August 15, 2020.
- Digital ads – ongoing first come/first served.
- Guide image files must be high resolution (300 DPI or better), 100% of selected ad size. PDF or JPG, PDF preferred. All fonts must be embedded. Color Ads: CMYK, no crops.
- Digital image files - high-resolution, at least 300 pixels per inch, PDF, JPG, PNG. PDF is preferred format.
- The Ad file submitted should include name of advertiser, e.g. MVChamber.pdf.